Most people appreciate connecting with old friends and colleagues during this time. The conversations you may have are rich and meaningful. We are all craving connections and reaching out to get in touch with others we might have lost touch with. How often do we have a moment where everyone has a shared experience? Letting people know you are in job search might be easier since many people are dealing with work challenges at this time. They might be fearful as to their own job security as well. The conversation can often start with (how are you doing) and it is implicitly understood what you are referring to. Sometimes a lot does need to be said. Moments of silence are appreciated as well as sharing feelings as to how you are coping with the situation. It takes time and effort to reach out and stay in touch with old colleagues, friends, etc, ; however the rewards are there.
- Revitalizing the Workplace: Encouraging a Balanced Return to the Office
- PLAYING FAIR: The top 10 ways to focus on games to play with your children and how to foster good sportsmanship.
- Measuring your Security Index
- Top ten ways to double your effectiveness in one week
- How to communicate and most effectively deal with your children if you are layed off or downsized.